1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Keep the candle away from drafts and vibrations.
3. Avoid moving the candle after lighting it.
4. Cover candle when not in use to protect it from dust and debris.
5. Allow the candle to cool completely before re-lighting.
6. Allow candle to burn across from edge to edge, forming a complete melt pool on the first burn.
7. Avoid placing candles near moving air or highly trafficked areas.
8. Trim wicks regularly to extend the candle life and performance.
9. Store candles in a cold, dark, and dry place with the lid on will help protect the wax and fragrance.
10. Stop using the candle when only 1/4 inch of wax remains.
11. You can repair a tunneling candle by using a hairdryer or placing the candle in an oven at 175 degrees for 5 minutes.
12. Extinguish a candle if it smokes, flickers or the flame becomes too high. These signs indicate the candle is not burning correctly, and the fire isn't controlled. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
13. Avoid exposing your candles to direct sunlight or harsh indoor lighting.